Nice colours, pretty original idea for the iphrase.
I think you did very well with what you had to work with. The black looks very clean on the edges of the outline. I also like the over lapping text.
i like the pictures but i think that you could of explained the process or why you chose the poses that you did a little more. But i loved the color in the background.
For not liking the project it turned out great
I feel like you could've used different poses, but it still looks good.
Nice colours, pretty original idea for the iphrase.
ReplyDeleteI think you did very well with what you had to work with. The black looks very clean on the edges of the outline. I also like the over lapping text.
ReplyDeletei like the pictures but i think that you could of explained the process or why you chose the poses that you did a little more. But i loved the color in the background.
ReplyDeleteFor not liking the project it turned out great
ReplyDeleteI feel like you could've used different poses, but it still looks good.
ReplyDelete